Wednesday, July 8, 2015

7 Days And Waiting

For the past three days I had a slight  ear ache and slight vertigo. I used Claritin, Dramamine and Excedrin to calm everything down.  What a worry.  All I could think of was all this waiting and the evaluation would have to be rescheduled because my ear got infected.  It has been a long, long time since I had an ear infection. So, it was improbable, but not impossible, that it was an ear infection.  Today, I feel fine so we are moving forward...with the waiting that is.  I still have seven days to go before the evaluation.

The trick to developing patience is to keep yourself busy.  Yesterday, I had lunch with a friend, Linda.  Today, I am cleaning house and doing laundry to stay busy and pass the time.  Friday, I have gift certificates and coupons so I will go shopping. Sunday, we are going to shoot photographs at Panama City Beach with Tom and Teresa.  It will be our 35th wedding anniversary.  At this rate, I have something to do every other day, something to help me past the time.  In between being active,  I research Cochlear Implants and write on this blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment